This eMajor program is an affordable and high-demand post-secondary degree that addresses the workplace and cybersecurity needs of Georgia and beyond.
- The Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity program from theKennesaw State University leverages current faculty capabilities in KSU’s existing Bachelor of Business Administration in Information Security and Assurance (BBA-ISA), the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, and the Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice.
- Compared to the current BBA-ISA degree's more managerial-focused curriculum, the BS in Cybersecurity will deliver a more technically-focused, security-related degree designed to specifically address the fast growing cybersecurity sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The interdisciplinary nature of the BS in Cybersecurity program allows potential students to develop deep technological skills; an understanding of the business, managerial and administrative elements of cybersecurity; and an awareness of cybercrime issues.
- The eMajor Bachelor program, certificate, and minor will all be offered completely online, allowing students the convenience and flexibility to take courses from where they want, when they want.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIT Security View 133 other Bachelors in IT Security in United States
- Please complete the entire online application.
- The information you provide is critical in evaluating your potential as a student at KSU.
- We use your email and physical mailing address to contact you.
- Applications are valid only for the term submitted.
- If an applicant is admissible but is required to take the Accuplacer, you must meet the minimum requirements on the exam. It is your responsibility to review the admission standards in advance to understand the likelihood of eligibility.
International15702 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7851 USD per semester during 48 months.
National15702 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7851 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State4448 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2224 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Kennesaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.