At Entrepreneurship of University of Wisconsin - Whitewater students are provided the knowledge and skills required to identify issues facing entrepreneurial businesses, evaluate the viability of an opportunity, and prepare a start-up business plan emphasizing financing, marketing, and organization. Engaged in classes with like-minded students, they learn to create their own future while following their passions and projects.
The Entrepreneurship program of University of Wisconsin - Whitewater has been ranked as a top Entrepreneurship Program in the nation by the United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship ® (USASBE). The combination of practical courses, national award-winning students, and successful alumni make this an ideal option for budding entrepreneurs. Students learn the social and economic value of creating good jobs and have the opportunity to develop the independent thinking skills to compete in a global business environment.
Career prospects for entrepreneurship majors are limitless. Entrepreneurial pathways include launching new startups, driving innovation within existing companies, fostering social change, and taking over management of a family business. Recent examples of alumni accomplishments include:
- Appearing on Shark Tank
- Winning an international award for innovation in Paris
- Starting an internal initiative within Apple
- Helping lead a project in Africa to combat blindness
- Becoming vice president of marketing for a startup
- Running a family business
These demonstrated successes can lead to income levels significantly higher than other majors. It is common for graduating UW-Whitewater entrepreneurship majors to earn $70,000 or more per year immediately after graduation
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Financial Management
- Professional Services Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship: New Ventures
- Innovation and Technology Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
The admissions process is rolling, but it's possible applications will close once the available spaces for admitted freshmen are filled.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship View 340 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit an application and pay the non-refundable $50 application fee
- A copy of your high school transcript
- English Language Proficiency Scores
- Submit the Certification of Finances Form
- Submit a bank statement showing enough liquid funds to cover the total cost outlined here
- Submit the biographical page in your passport electronically
International16602 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16602 USD per year during 48 months.
National16602 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16602 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7730 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.