Based on the American Society of Radiologic Technologists B.S.R.S. core curriculum, this program expands on areas found in entry-level radiography curriculum, such as critical thinking, human diversity, research methodology, leadership, and communication skills.
As the radiography profession continues to require higher education credentials, we can help you grow within the profession. Moreover, as healthcare as a whole becomes more dependent on interdisciplinary teams, ECPI University can also help you go beyond the scope of your initial training to provide assistance to all allied health professionals in order to provide optimum patient care.
Earning a Radiologic Sciences degree. can allow you to pursue your master’s degree and become a Radiological Assistant (RA). Radiologist assistants are experienced, registered radiographers who have obtained additional education and certification that qualify them to serve as radiologist extenders. They work under the supervision of a radiologist to provide patient care in the diagnostic imaging environment. The addition of RAs to the radiology team helps improve productivity and efficiency at a time when the demand for medical imaging services is soaring.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Radiology/Healthcare Administration
- Radiology Administration Law and Ethics
- Sectional Anatomy
- Specialized Imaging Modalities
- Health Information Systems
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1609 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To attend ECPI University, all new applicants must do the following:
- Complete a Personal Admissions Interview.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement.
- Provide an official high school transcript or official General Educational Development (GED) test scores. As a result of secondary school closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may temporarily accept a signed attestation of high school completion. This change is effective through July 31, 2020. If it is later determined that the attestation is incorrect, an official proof of high school graduation will be required prior to enrollment or continued matriculation.1
- Achieve acceptable scores on the Admissions Assessment(s).
International13920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6960 USD per semester and a duration of 30 months.
National13920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6960 USD per semester and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.