This comprehensive Business Administration in Marketing program from the Walsh College combines marketing fundamentals and a strong business foundation with courses in accounting, advertising, communications, economics, finance, statistics, technology, and more.
You will gain knowledge and skills that will be immediately applicable to your marketing career as you learn to:
- Strategize, plan, and launch digital and traditional marketing campaigns
- Understand the consumer decision-making process
- Conduct and analyze market research
- Understand marketing practices in a broad range of industries including corporate, retail, and nonprofit environments
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Whether you attend online or on ground, or in our innovative 2+2 hybrid format, you will receive personal attention from faculty in small class settings.
- Year-round registration lets you plan your entire academic year in advance.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing View 2109 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
- Have a minimum entering cumulative grade point average of 2.000 on a 4.000 scale; all previous college/university-level coursework will be computed in the calculation.
- Complete with a grade of "C" (2.000) or better at least 60 semester credit hours (or 90 quarter hours) of coursework at the 100/1000 level or higher.
- One course (or equivalent placement test result) in intermediate algebra or a higher math course.
- All academic coursework considered for use in meeting admissions requirements or for use in establishing directly equivalent transfer credit must be from an institution regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Any applicants who have completed coursework or degrees from institutions outside of the United States must submit transcripts to an agency approved by Walsh College specializing in evaluation of international educational credentials.
International12686 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6343 USD per semester during 48 months.
National12686 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6343 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Troy
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.