The CBH degree is designed to meet the needs of students with interests in the health-related fields of medicine, dentistry, occupational therapy, community/public health, health psychology, mental health counseling, medical social services work (including care coordination), rehabilitation counseling, health(care) research, (community) health policy. This program allows students to customize a program of study from a wide range of electives across psychology, sociology, anthropology, and technology courses to meet their academic and career goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Sociology
- Principles of Psychology
- Statistical Methods
- Analytical and Research Writing
- Biopsychosocial Context of Health & Well Being
- Methods in Health & Well Being
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1966 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Generally, first-year applicants should carry at least a B/B+ average in a college-preparatory program
- an SAT score in the 1160-1290 range (or approximately a 24-27 composite ACT score).
- Admission is based on high school average,
- All applicants are reviewed on an individual basis.
International16650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8325 USD per semester during 48 months.
National16650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8325 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Utica
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.