At Public Policy from Sarah Lawrence College students also participate in international fieldwork, including at a labor research exchange in Cuba, a health care worker conference in the Dominican Republic, a community-organizing project to help establish a medical clinic for residents of the impoverished community of Lebrón in the Dominican Republic, and a study trip to the United States/Mexico border area of El Paso/Juarez.
Graduates with Public Policy from Sarah Lawrence College will:
- know about various approaches to problems
- endure commitment to activism in many forms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Illegality and Immigration
- Privacy, Technology, and the Law
- Economic Policy and the 2020 General Elections: Money, Trade, Industrial Policy, and Inequality
- Political Economy of Women
- Microeconomic Analysis: Individuals, Conflicts, and Institutions
- Macroeconomic Analysis and Policy: Institutions, Uncertainty, and Financialization
- Food, Agriculture, Environment, and Development
- Liberations: Contemporary Latin America
- The World According to Ariyoshi Sawako
- Game Theory: The Study of Conflict and Strategy
- The Music of Russia
- Deformed Democracy: Structural Roots of Democratic Dysfunction
- The Politics of Addressing the Past: Apology, Repatriation, Reparation, Remembrance
- Intervention and Justice
- Critical Realignments in American Politics: Obama/Trump
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Decisions, Decisions: The Neuroscience of Decision-Making
- Public Health Psychology
- The Social Psychology of Immigration
- Mobilization and Social Change
- Children’s Friendships
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Policy View 322 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- School Report & Transcripts. Transcripts must be translated to English, and the original language document must also be provided.
- TOEFL/IELTS (for international applicants)
- Applicants for whom English is not the native language should take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). We also accept the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Two letters of recommendation from academic teachers.
- Standardized tests (such as the ACT and SAT), interviews, and artistic supplements are optional.
International56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
National56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.