Psychology from Sarah Lawrence College is designed for students that want to know how do technology, architecture, language, and cultural practices affect how we think, what accounts for the global epidemic of mental health issues, what has psychology contributed to understanding genocide and torture, in what ways can psychologists illuminate the mystery of the creative process in science and art, how does morality develop.
Graduates with Psychology from Sarah Lawrence College will:
- review and analyze the primary research literature on a topic of interest.
- make experiential learning central to the independent work.
- develop ideas and skills developed
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Culture in Mind
- Food Environments, Health, and Social Justice
- Environmental Psychology: An Exploration of Space and Place
- Neurodiversity and Clinical Psychology
- Virtually Yours: Relating and Reality in the Digital Age
- The Social Psychology of Immigration
- Decisions, Decisions: The Neuroscience of Decision-Making
- Culture and Mental Health
- Public Health Psychology
- The Senses: Art and Science
- Mobilization and Social Change
- Children and Families
- Mindfulness: Science and Practice
- Theories of Development
- Children’s Friendships
- Health in a Multicultural Context
- Children’s Literature: Developmental and Literary Perspectives
- Emerging Adulthood
- Becoming Oneself: The Evolution of Psychoanalytic Theories of Personality Development
- Challenges to Development: Child and Adolescent Psychopathology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 212 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- School Report & Transcripts. Transcripts must be translated to English, and the original language document must also be provided.
- TOEFL/IELTS (for international applicants)
- Applicants for whom English is not the native language should take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). We also accept the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Two letters of recommendation from academic teachers.
- Standardized tests (such as the ACT and SAT), interviews, and artistic supplements are optional.
International56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
National56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.