At Asian Studies from Sarah Lawrence College courses explore Asian cultures, geographies, histories, societies, and religions.
Graduates with Asian Studies from Sarah Lawrence College will:
- gain knowledge in visual and performing arts
- bridge humanities, social sciences, and global studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Atomic Bombs as History, Experience, and Culture: Washington, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki
- Gods, Ghosts, and Ancestors: Chinese Religion in Daily Life
- China’s 20th-Century Through Fiction
- Taoist Philosophy: Laozi and Zhuangzi
- China, 1768–1963: From Empire to Nation
- Popular Culture in China
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies View 1884 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- School Report & Transcripts. Transcripts must be translated to English, and the original language document must also be provided.
- TOEFL/IELTS (for international applicants)
- Applicants for whom English is not the native language should take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). We also accept the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Two letters of recommendation from academic teachers.
- Standardized tests (such as the ACT and SAT), interviews, and artistic supplements are optional.
International56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
National56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.