At Dance from Sarah Lawrence College students are encouraged to study broadly, widen their definitions of dance and performance, and engage in explorations of form and function.
Graduates with Dance from Sarah Lawrence College will:
- have a variety of performing opportunities in both informal and formal settings.
- participate in the technical aspects of producing concerts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intersections of Dance and Culture: Studying Assumptions, Framing Experiences
- Hip-Hop: Dancing Diaspora from the Local to the Global
- Decolonizing Dance History
- Movement Studio Practice
- West African Dance
- Conditioning for Dancers
- Creative Practices in Performance: Movement-Based Composition and Improvisation
- Guest Artist Lab
- Time-Based Art
- Music for Dancers: The Logic of Interaction
- Dancing in Progress: Perspectives on Teaching and Learning
- Lighting in Life and Art
- Choreographic Lab
- Dance Meeting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 1235 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- School Report & Transcripts. Transcripts must be translated to English, and the original language document must also be provided.
- TOEFL/IELTS (for international applicants)
- Applicants for whom English is not the native language should take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). We also accept the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Two letters of recommendation from academic teachers.
- Standardized tests (such as the ACT and SAT), interviews, and artistic supplements are optional.
International56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
National56020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56020 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.