Graduates of the Music Technology major at University of Maryland Baltimore County can expect to be fully prepared to pursue careers in various areas of the audio industry such as recording, mixing, mastering, and post-production, or to undertake further studies at the graduate level.
Music Technology faculty specializations include audio engineering, audio electronics, computer music, and audio postproduction. Students have the opportunity to pursue individual research projects under faculty supervision as well as gain the experience of audio production in a professional work environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Music Methods
- String Methods
- Arts in Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 2128 other Masters in Music in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed UMBC Undergraduate Admissions Application
- A $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- An official or attested copy of your current high school transcript/academic record including an English translation.
- Official results of completion of state/national secondary school examinations.
- A final high school transcript/leaving certificate upon completion of your senior year.
- All non-native English speakers must submit official test scores
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12169 USD per semester during 48 months.
National24338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12169 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State8704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4352 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.