Students of the Sculpture - New Genres program of Otis College of Art and Design learn to create three-dimensional and time-based works of art. This very broad area allows students to explore the traditional forms of sculpture as well as the contemporary genres of installation, performance, video, and film. Skills as diverse as ceramics, woodworking, mold-making and casting, welding, and video and film production are covered as tools for creating exciting new forms of art making.
Areas of emphasis within the Sculpture/New Genres Program include Contemporary Clay, Film/Video and Artists, Community and Teaching (ACT).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Life Drawing
- Principles of Design
- Drawing and Building Form
- Sculpture/New Genres
- Extended Techinique in Sculpture:Bronze Casting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 1968 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- $50 application fee
- Portfolio - Submit 10–20 pieces of your best work submitted online through SlideRoom on the Common App
- Personal Statement - In at least 500 words, describe your background and interest in studying art and design
- SAT/ACT Test Scores
- International applicants whose primary/native language is not English should take one of the three tests recognized by Otis College: TOEFL, IELTS, or the Pearson Test of English (SAT/ACT scores not required)
International46500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 USD per semester during 48 months.
National46500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Abbeville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.