Contemporary illustration ranges in application from client-led publications and merchandise to self-directed projects and exhibitions. A faculty of working professionals guides majors of the Illustration program of Otis College of Art and Design through a curriculum that emphasizes strong concepts, technical proficiency, and the development of a unique style and voice. Visiting artists, conventions, field trips, and student exhibitions support a rich community for emerging illustrators. Recent clients include Nike, Hurley International, Chronicle Books, and LA Weekly.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Studio
- Drawing + Painting
- Typography for Illustrators
- History of Graphic Design, Illustration, and Advertising Design
- Illustration Communication Studio
- Drawing and Building Form
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Liberal Arts View 1060 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- $50 application fee
- Portfolio - Submit 10–20 pieces of your best work submitted online through SlideRoom on the Common App
- Personal Statement - In at least 500 words, describe your background and interest in studying art and design
- SAT/ACT Test Scores
- International applicants whose primary/native language is not English should take one of the three tests recognized by Otis College: TOEFL, IELTS, or the Pearson Test of English (SAT/ACT scores not required)
International46500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 USD per semester during 48 months.
National46500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Abbeville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.