Digital Media Studies from Lee University offers two areas of focus for students. Studio Production and Journalism are designed to train students in both professional and academic pursuits. The Bachelor in Arts provides additional training in world language studies. The two degree programs share a common core of courses that prepare the student in the writing and presentation aspects of the field, as well as in the basics of production and aesthetics.
Students from the Bachelor in Digital Media Studies - Studio Production Emphasis program can join together again with a senior religion capstone course that demonstrates how Christians can use media to influence and positively shape culture.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Digital Media and Film
- Single Camera Applications and Aesthetics
- Christianity and Media
- Motion Media Design
- Innovation and Social Media
- Studio Production (Lab Required)
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media View 750 other Bachelors in Film, Photography & Media in United States
- Completed application form;
- $25.00 U.S. dollars nonrefundable application fee;
- Official records of previous academic work, copies must be certified as true copies by an official of the educational institution;
- The official language at Lee University is English. A TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score must be officially reported by the Education Testing Service if the applicant is from a non English-Speaking country (Lee University’s institutional number is 1401);
- A sponsor’s guarantee form and bank statement, documenting that there is sufficient financial resources for two semesters of study including travel expenses. This is a United States government regulation that is strictly enforced by Lee University.
International18840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9420 USD per semester during 48 months.
National18840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9420 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.