The consequences of maximizing return on our investments and minimizing their risk can have a substantial impact on our welfare.
Upon successful completion of the Finance program at Goldey-Beacom College, students will:
- demonstrate a solid understanding of the major concepts, terms, and theories of modern finance.
- exhibit the skills necessary to analyze and evaluate financial equity, fixed income securities, and portfolios.
- demonstrate the ability to analyze and assess risk and risk-mitigation tools.
- master the ability to conduct research in different areas of finance.
- demonstrate solid preparation to pursue graduate studies.
- secure positions in the field and succeed in finance careers or pursue graduate studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Principles
- Finite Mathematics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics Taxation View 235 other Bachelors in Financial Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application
- An official high school transcript, home school completion certificate, or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED) and any college transcripts
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or ACT results
International25500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 48 months.
National25500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State12750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.