The aim of the Business Administration, Marketing Management program at Goldey-Beacom College is to integrate concrete market planning strategies with practical sales and marketing skills. The five course concentration requirement allows students to develop expertise in the areas of market research, sales and distribution management, advertising, and international marketing.
When combined with the communications, quantitative, and interpersonal skills developed in the liberal arts and business administration concentration, this curriculum prepares students to assume careers in professional sales and marketing.
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree, students will:
- demonstrate an ability to conduct relevant research in their field of business and/or their concentration.
- exhibit mastery of basic business knowledge, concepts, and terminology in the specific areas of marketing, management, accounting, and finance.
- demonstrate knowledge and skills required to obtain employment in their field.
- develop the skills necessary to continued success in their fields including leadership abilities and a heightened sense of social responsibility and ethics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Principles
- Finite Mathematics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 858 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application
- An official high school transcript, home school completion certificate, or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED) and any college transcripts
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or ACT results
International850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 48 months.
National850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.