Tackling today’s criminal justice challenges requires a new generation of leaders who are equipped with the knowledge, understanding, and analytical skills necessary to develop innovative, multisystemic solutions. Franklin University’s Criminal Justice Administration degree program can help you meet the changing educational requirements of this exciting and growing field. Whether you want to start a new career or advance your current public safety or post-military career, Franklin can prepare you for a position of leadership in the criminal justice administration arena.
And because our program was designated a 2014 Association for Education Communications and Technology (AECT) Division of Distance Learning Best Practice Award winner, you can be confident you’re receiving a degree from a university that’s dedicated to collaboration and innovation that impacts your learning and success.
With our online criminal justice degree program, you’ll learn to preserve and maintain social order by gaining critical skills in these key areas: law enforcement; corrections, probation, and parole; juvenile justice, delinquency, and juvenile corrections; criminology theory and crime control; and criminal justice leadership and administration.
Criminal Justice Jobs & Career Opportunities
Bailiffs maintain courtroom order and security, ensure that courtroom occupants abide by the rules, and protect judges and juries from public contact.
- Correctional Officer
Correctional officers plan, develop and coordinate rehabilitative programs in order to prepare offenders for release from the justice system.
- Court Clerk
Court Clerks manage courtroom dockets, pleadings and documents filed in cases pending before the court, regulating access to filings and responding to requests for document copies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Courts and Criminal Procedure
- Policing in America
- Corrections in America
- Juvenile Justice and Delinquency
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCriminal Law View 79 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.