Fraudulent activity, such as cash skimming, larcency, financial manipulation and billing schemes are at an all-time high. At best, such fraudulent activity can cripple business; at worst, it can crush it.
Franklin University’s Business Forensics Program will uniquely prepare you to identify, resolve, and prevent fraudulent corporate activity. You'll study organizational behavior while learning how to identify questionable business practices, communicate fraud findings, and maintain high standards of business ethics.
- Private Investigator
Private investigators conduct systematic and thorough investigations on behalf of individuals or groups and report their findings on cases involving fraud, false claims, civil proceedings and more.
- Loss Prevention Manager
Loss Prevention Managers create and enforce security protocols to help protect a company’s products, services, or finances against theft, fraud, and abuse.
- Litigation Specialist
Litigation Specialists assist attorneys with the litigation process by producing, coordinating, and filing legal documents.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Principles of Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesForensic Accounting View 59 other Masters in Forensic Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.