Behavioral Healthcare prepares Lake Washington Institute of Technology students for work in the integrated treatment of mental illnesses, substance use disorders, physical illness, poverty, and homelessness. Graduates will be prepared to enter the workforce, advance in their current employment, or enroll in a graduate degree program in a related field such as, social work, addiction treatment, or counseling.
Behavioral Healthcare BAS graduates will:
- demonstrate knowledge of the structures, functions, and organizations which comprise the local healthcare system, with a particular focus on behavioral healthcare organizations
- apply treatment principles to a variety of individual concerns
- integrate the needs, roles, and strengths of professionals within healthcare and human services teams
- apply care coordination skills
- complete holistic biopsychosocial assessments and develop client-centered, person-first plans
- demonstrate abiding hope in recovery for each and every person
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Treatment of Mental Health Disorders
- Assessment and Goal Planning
- Basic Neurology
- Healthcare Leadership and Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1606 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Applicants to the Bachelor of Applied Science in Behavioral Healthcare are admitted on a non-competitive basis. However, the program has application and qualification requirements with an application deadline unique to the program. Program information sessions and specialized advising is available before applying to this program.
International6168 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6168 USD per module during 24 months.
National6168 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6168 USD per module during 24 months.
In-State2172 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2172 USD per module during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.