The degree program has a unique focus on real-world data and real-world applications.
The Data Science and Analytics program of Case Western Reserve University is one of the first undergraduate programs nationwide with a unique curriculum that includes mathematical modeling, informatics, data analytics, visual analytics and project-based applications - all elements of the future emerging field of data science.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Chemistry for Engineers
- Introduction to Data Science and Engineering for Majors
- Structured and Unstructured Data
- Introduction to Databases: DS Major
- Introduction to Data Science Systems
- Introduction to Data Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 1718 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English translations, if applicable, for academic records and recommendations
- School Report
- Counselor recommendation
- Two teacher recommendations
- $70 application fee
- English language exam score submitted to Case Western Reserve via the testing agency or students can submit self-reported scores by completing the form on their applicant portal. Enrolling students will confirm their testing with official score reports.
International50450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50450 USD per year during 48 months.
National50450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50450 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.