Criminal Justice is one of the most popular programs at many colleges and universities across the country. The program offered by Eastern University is driven by a restorative justice perspective that emphasizes prevention and restoration, with a commitment to human redemption on the domestic and global level.
Students are equipped to understand and address some of the most pressing issues of our time—from social inequality to public safety, victimology, and community reintegration.
Examining the issues involves drawing on criminological theories, applying valid and reliable research methodologies to criminal justice practices, and using social statistics to analyze the data.
- FBI Agent
- Litigation Manager
- Media Criminologist
- Court Counselor
- Military Officer
- Naval Investigator
- Secret Service Agent
- Border Patrol Agent
- Customs Agent
- Compliance Manager
- US Marshall
- Police Detective
- Police Officer
- Corrections Officer
- District Attorney
- Criminal Justice
- Contemporary Social Problems
- Prosecution and the Courts
- Social Statistics
- Socialization and Group Relations
- Comparative Criminal Justice Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Eastern operates on rolling admissions. International students are encouraged to apply at least 90 days before the beginning of the program.
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology View 577 other Bachelors in Criminology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Apply to Eastern University:
- Print & Mail
- Official high school transcript or official GED
- SAT or ACT score results: Optional for high school students. Required for consideration for our top academic scholarship, as well as for certain majors.
- Academic Reference: Print & Mail
- Optional essay question: After reading the mission statement of Eastern University, please describe how you see your talents, interests and abilities fitting into the mission of the University. Maximum one page.
International34990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17495 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17495 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.