Advertising and Public Relations offered by Florida Southern College focuses on the development, creation, and placement of messages and how consumers process messages, as well as on the professional development of relationships with internal and external target audiences, crisis management, brand management and promotion. At Florida Southern College, you will learn the vital strategies and technical skills that are needed to compete in the global media marketplace.
As part of your course of study, you will work to design strategic campaigns for real-world clients, and Florida Southern’s guaranteed internship program will help you develop the professional and networking experience needed before graduation.
- Relationships with professors extend beyond the classroom and beyond graduation. We continue to provide graduates with professional and career guidance.
- Students have the opportunity to present at state and national conferences to share campaigns and network with industry professionals.
- Because we’re perfectly positioned between Tampa and Orlando, we have easy access to industry professionals and internship opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Media Foundations
- Desktop Publishing
- Principles of Advertising and Public Relations
- Advertising Creative
- Public Relations Strategies
- Public Relations Writing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMedia Management Public Relations View 318 other Bachelors in Public Relations in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed FSC Application
- Personal Statement
- Official Secondary School Transcripts
- Translated and evaluated in English; transcripts may be marked as official if emailed directly from school official
- Academic Recommendation Letter
- Extracurricular Activities
International38980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38980 USD per year during 48 months.
National38980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38980 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Lakeland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.