The major in Finance provides students with strong finance fundamentals, but allows them to deepen their studies in one of four academic tracks (corporate finance, investment management, behavioral finance and computational finance).
What Can I Do With a Major in Finance from the Saint Vincent College? Graduates will be well suited to begin careers at investment-specific firms or finance departments of any business. In addition, students may pursue continued education through master's or Ph.D. programs.
Student Learning Outcomes
The finance major emphasizes:
- To achieve a high degree of financial statement analysis underscored by a thorough understanding of the "why" and "how" questions in finance.
- To explore the theoretical roots by deriving equations and reading original works of great finance academics.
- To enable students to apply theoretical models and knowledge in real life settings through case analysis, security selection games and senior level portfolio projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Advanced Personal Finance
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- International Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Rolling admission deadline.
DisciplinesFinance View 1076 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete Application for Admission.
- Complete Supplemental Application (also under Tools section)
- Submit original or certified copies of the original and official academic record, transcript or examination results for the completion of secondary education. Official documents not issued in English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
- Submit the application fee of $25 or waiver form.
- Submit an official result of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Test System (IELTS). TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT and 6.5 on the IELTS or higher is required for applicants.
- The SAT is NOT required.
- Writing sample or essay.
- Scanned copy of passport photo page.
International35520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35520 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National35520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35520 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State35520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35520 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.