A bachelor of arts in Finance at Lindenwood University requires 75-77 credit hours and a bachelor of science in finance requires 82-84 credit hours of business-related courses and electives, plus a general education core.
The difference in a bachelor of arts and a bachelor of science is that the core of a BA is generally more diverse and a BS is more concentrated in the subject area. Topics of study for a degree in finance include financing business ventures, investments, financial institutes and markets, and many more topics sure to interest you.
If you pursue a BA or BS in Business Administration, you may earn an emphasis in finance by completing 12 of your 21-24 credit hours of elective coursework in finance.
Finance faculty at Lindenwood University
The finance faculty at Lindenwood University is made up of degreed educators and professionals who know their subjects and have the experience to back up that knowledge. It is knowledge they will pass on to you. Small class sizes and easily accessible faculty ensure that you are afforded the attention and instructional time you deserve.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Seminar in Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance View 1076 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Please submit a Lindenwood University institutional application or submit a Common Application.
- Please provide a clear, readable copy of the identification page of your passport. It must show all information on the identification page and be valid (not expired) to be accepted. The copy does not need to be in color.
- Please provide a certified letter or bank statement verifying the total amount of liquid, personal or family funds, in US dollars, that is available for tuition (personal cost) and educational expenses (books, insurance).
- Undergraduates must submit certified copies of high school transcripts. Lindenwood will accept in-progress transcripts to determine admissibility.
International18500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National18500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.