The Legal Studies Degree online or in-class is designed to help you develop these skills and provide you with a foundation in law. You'll be on the path to achieving your long-term goals while opening a range of career options in entry-level legal and paralegal fields.
Legal Studies may serve as a pre-law major in preparation for graduate study in a law school. See more information about Pre-Law on our Pre-professional Programs page and speak to an advisor about your interests.
Graduates of the Legal Studies program at Bellevue University online or in-class will be prepared to do the following:
- Perform writing, critical thinking and communication skills essential to the discipline
- Evaluate elements of specific legal disciplines and analyze complex legal concepts
- Demonstrate an ability to relate legal principles to their social structural consequences
- Apply principles of legal ethics to the administration of professional responsibility
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Success
- The American Criminal and Civil Legal Systems
- Professional Responsibility and Ethics in Law
- Legal Research, Analysis and Writing
- Constitutional Law, Liberty and Emerging Policy
- Judicial and Administrative Practices: Civil and Criminal Procedure
- Legal Applications for Contemporary American Business and Social Organizations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Public Law Legal Studies View 79 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.