The Bachelor’s in Health Science degree is designed for to prepare you to enter a wide range of healthcare professions from clinical informatics to patient advocacy. Additionally, the degree can launch you towards various medical school or pre-professional programs such as pre-physician assistant, pre-physical or pre-occupational therapy, or pre-dental.
Our flexible health degree program offers a personalized approach that can fit your life and career:
- Offered in-class or online
- Major can be customized to align with your clinical or non-clinical career goals
- May sharpen skills in a specific area or prep you for Med school
If you plan to pursue a medical school program, Bellevue University can help you navigate the application process and prepare you further with a Pre-Medical Certificate when you complete all the recommended courses in our Certificate program.
The Health Science program at Bellevue University will prepare graduates to do the following:
- Apply critical thinking skills for informed problem solving and decision making.
- Utilize inter-professional collaboration for improved communication and teamwork.
- Transfer scientific principles to healthcare applications for improved health outcomes.
- Analyze health, illness, injury, and disease prevention across the lifespan for individuals and communities.
- Employ ethical principles for effective leadership within clinical and non-clinical settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Wellness for Life
- Nutrition Through the Life Span
- Medical Terminology and Documentation
- Health Communication
- Medical Ethics and Leadership
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 420 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.