Bellevue University offers this accelerated Criminal Justice degree program online as well as in-class. Together with peers who share similar interests and faculty with real-world experience, you will progress through the Criminal Justice program course by course and examine:
- Contemporary social issues
- Criminal behavior
- Legal and ethical principles
- Strategic management
- Policy development
Use of case studies involving ethical dilemmas offers you hands-on opportunities to apply critical thinking and communication skills to your coursework. You'll analyze criminal data and associated procedural laws, and consider various perspectives on public policy.
Integrating hands-on, applied learning with theory, all Bellevue University degrees are designed to deliver a transformative student learning experience that is flexible to accommodate your personal and work life.
At successful completion of Criminal Justice degree from Bellevue University in-class or online, you will have the skills needed to enter a professional career in criminal justice or to advance your career in the field.
As a graduate of the degree you will be able to:
- Assess criminal justice operations to effectively address crime and social problems.
- Analyze trends to address the needs of the criminal justice system
- Examine theoretical constructs of criminal behavior to provide strategies that impact crime and social problems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Success
- Theory and Practice of Criminal Justice
- The American Criminal and Civil Legal Systems
- Professional Responsibility and Ethics in Criminal Justice
- Crime in America
- Criminal Justice Problem Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesLegal Studies Criminology View 478 other Masters in Criminology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.