The Behavioral Science program provides a combination of structure and flexibility with 4 required courses and 8 elective courses. When selecting major elective courses, a student may tailor the program to his or her particular interests and career goals.
The Bachelor of Arts in Behavioral Science at Mercy College New York is a very feasible choice of major for transfer students, as it is possible that classes you may have already taken will count toward either required or elective courses. Additionally, the program offers many opportunities for career development through credit-earning internships at a variety of NYC area worksites.
By the end of this program, students should be able to:
- Construct a coherent explanation of major theoretical paradigms and major concepts in psychology and sociology Identify, and compare quantitative and qualitative methods, research designs, and basic statistical tools during social research
- Explain how the study of social class, ethnicity, gender, age, race, and religion can facilitate cultural competencies focusing on how the individual develops in family, school, work, and community
- Apply psychological and sociological principles, theories, and research to personal, cultural, and organizational situations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Liberal Arts and Sciences
- General Education Requirements
- Major Concentration
- Behavioral Science
- Open Electives
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Clinical Psychology View 132 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students must submit a high school transcript for their application to be reviewed. We will accept either an unofficial or official transcript. Students are able to upload these transcripts through our student portal.
- An official final high school transcript (provided by the high school to Mercy College), which includes all secondary school grades, class rank and date of graduate must be submitted prior to enrollment.
- Students whose transcripts are unavailable should consult with an admissions counselor. Or, the applicant can provide a High School Equivalency Diploma, if applicable, with corresponding score sheet.
International19578 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9789 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19578 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9789 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.