We offer a bachelor degree in Finance at Point Loma Nazarene University. Nothing produces more satisfaction than solving a tough problem or giving advice and perspective into a topic. If you are naturally outgoing and inquisitive, or an innate problem-solver who loves to use your analytical skills, a career in finance could be a great fit for you.
- You'll take application-oriented courses that will introduce you to financial management, valuation, and investments, while at the same time build your communication skills as you present your analyses and conclusions.
- You will also gain an understanding of various topics, such as capital markets, mergers, corporate restructuring, financial planning, and forecasting, to enable you to make sound financial decisions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Mathematical Analysis for Business and Economics
- Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation
- International Finance
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Management Lab
- Principles of Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics View 1291 other Bachelors in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the Application for Admission
- Submit Two Letters of Recommendation (one academic and one spiritual)
- Submit Two Essays
- Pay the $55 Application Fee Online or by Mail
- Send Official Transcripts
- Submit Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Request a Phone, or Skype Interview (optional but strongly recommended)
- Submit bank statement(s) or financial support letters
International37600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37600 USD per year during 48 months.
National37600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37600 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.