Viterbo University's Marketing students benefit from a project-based curriculum that applies marketing theory in serving actual regional businesses, which provides students with real world experiences that employers seek. Classes are also taught by faculty members who bring their own unique business experiences to the classroom.
- Make strategic marketing decisions based on market research and environmental analysis.
- Analyze ethical implications of marketing messages presented to various audiences.
- Integrate the promotional mix variables into a comprehensive and consistent message.
- Implement the relationship selling model.
- Integrate all aspects of marketing to solve and manage a marketing related issue for a local business.
- Financial Accounting
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Financial Managemen
- Managerial Mathematics
- Management Systems Concepts and Applications
- Managerial Statistics
- Interpersonal Management Skills
- Professional and Personal Branding
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Early application is encouraged.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Accounting View 962 other Bachelors in Marketing in United States
- Four units of English
- Three units of mathematics (two years of algebra is explicitly required for all nursing and dietetics students; calculus is recommended, but not required, as a prerequisite for engineering students)
- Three units of natural science
- Three units of social science or history
- Three units of elective credits
- Submission of a high school transcript (or equivalent documentation) is required.
- Letters of recommendation, personal statements, resumes, or essay samples are encouraged for new incoming freshmen, but they are not universally required for admission review.
International29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29230 USD per year during 48 months.
National29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29230 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for La Crosse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.