Students in the Finance program at Viterbo University benefit from Viterbo’s Charles D. Gelatt Finance Simulation Laboratory, faculty with years of finance experience, and courses grounded in ethical decision-making for business professionals.
- Apply principles of various business disciplines to solve complex issues using strategic and critical approaches to decision-making and problem solving.
- Apply an understanding of how the global economic environment functions to carry out financial operations and investing.
- Demonstrate sound ethical decision-making skills to fundraising, wealth management, financial analysis and capital budgeting.
- Communicate clearly and objectively and effectively convey financial information.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the legal and regulatory environment and the impact of changes in relevant requirements, constraints, and competitive practices.
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Federal Taxation
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Personal Economics: Spending and Saving
- Banking, Financial Institutions, and Monetary Policy
- Financial Management
- Financing Strategies and Capitalization
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Early application is encouraged.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Taxation View 91 other Bachelors in Taxation in United States
- Four units of English
- Three units of mathematics (two years of algebra is explicitly required for all nursing and dietetics students; calculus is recommended, but not required, as a prerequisite for engineering students)
- Three units of natural science
- Three units of social science or history
- Three units of elective credits
- Submission of a high school transcript (or equivalent documentation) is required.
- Letters of recommendation, personal statements, resumes, or essay samples are encouraged for new incoming freshmen, but they are not universally required for admission review.
International29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29230 USD per year during 48 months.
National29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29230 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for La Crosse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.