Whether your passion is for investment banking or investment management on Wall Street, corporate finance on Main Street or the diverse opportunities the global economy offers, the Stiller School of Business' Finance degree will prepare you to excel in this competitive field.
The cutting-edge Finance curriculum will provide you with a comprehensive knowledge of financial tools and best practices for immediate employment in high-demand careers in finance and to apply throughout your life.
Multifaceted Finance Education
The multifaceted Finance program from Champlain College will teach you the skills necessary for accounting, portfolio management, financial analysis and quantitative methods, and enable you to further address your own interests, current trends and specific employer needs. Our hands-on approach provides you an educational opportunity in which you and your peers will work with live clients-actual cases and data used by financial professionals. You will gain additional practical experience through paid internships, peer-tutoring positions, and competitions that will further develop your finance savvy.
Student-Managed Investment Fund
You will gain hands-on experience when you manage a portion of the college's endowment with guidance of faculty members and industry professionals. You will weigh factors that affect stock choice, select stocks, consider which assets will perform the best and evaluate performance on risk and return.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Business & the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- The Quantitative Language of Business
- Concepts of the Self
- The Rhetoric of Self
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Concepts of Community
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics Taxation View 162 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The first step in applying to an online program at Champlain College is to start your fast and free online application. You'll need to create an account and follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Within the online application, you'll be required to respond to 3-4 short answer essay questions that are critically important as they provide insight into you, your goals, and your plan for success in our academic programs.
- Official academic transcripts are required for any post-secondary coursework you have completed and all colleges and universities you have previously attended, whether or not a degree was conferred. Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a recognized equivalency service.
International42564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42564 USD per year during 48 months.
National42564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42564 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Burlington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.