At the Finance major at the Westminster College Salt Lake City you will use financial theories, practices, analytical tools, and models for making critical decisions and develop an ethical awareness of global financial markets.
- Unique combination of theory and practice: The theoretical and practical aspects of finance are integrated to provide students with critical thinking skills and analytical tools as a foundation for life-long learning. Instructors within the program have real world professional experience and credentials combined with their academic qualifications.
- D.A. Davidson Fund: Westminster participates in a regional college investment portfolio challenge sponsored by D.A. Davidson. Each college is given $50,000 to invest over the course of the school year. Students learn how to do investment research and portfolio management as they make real stock transactions with actual dollars.
- Quality of Education: The combination of small class sizes, personal attention, instruction quality, professor accessibility, real world applications, and sophisticated analytical tools will maximize your educational experience and will prepare you a career in finance or graduate school.
- Practice/experience courses: Students are required to complete an internship or equivalent practical business experience as part their education.
- Nationally accredited: The Gore School of Business is nationally accredited by the Association of College Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Business Fundamentals : Communicating
- Business Fundamentals : Calculating
- Applied Business Math and Modeling
- Business Law and Ethics
- Elementary Macroeconomics
- Elementary Microeconomics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 1248 other Bachelors in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application for admission.
- Personal statement or essay (optional).
- Official transcripts, academic records, diplomas, national examination results, certificates or degrees received from all secondary, post-secondary, university and/or professional schools and any necessary translations.
- International students who are non-native speakers of English must provide evidence of English language proficiency by submitting official scores from one of four standardized tests: SAT/ACT/TOEFL/IELTS. Test date must be within two years of application for scores to be valid. See English Proficiency Policy below for details.
- Recommendation letter from high school counselor or teacher, upon request.
International37960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37960 USD per year during 48 months.
National37960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37960 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Salt Lake City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.