Marketing from Menlo College core curriculum insures that all business majors have a solid understanding of the totality of the business enterprise. The marketing major then consists of upper division courses in marketing strategy, market research, consumer behavior, internet marketing, plus electives to total 30 units. An internship is required of all marketing majors. The degree can be completed in four years of study.
- Product Manager
- Business Development / Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
- College Professor / Instructor
- Account Executive
- Communications / Public Relations Manager
- Sales Representative
- Advertising / Promotions Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Mkt
- Entrep. Mkt
- Political Mkt
- Intg. Mkt Comm
- Markets of One
- Price Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Marketing View 411 other Bachelors in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal Essay
- Application Fee
- Admissions application
- Official transcripts from your current high school
- Official SAT, ACT, TOEFL or IELTS transcripts (waived for students who have passed English on A-levels, AS levels or Abitur)
- One letter of recommendation (must be from a teacher or counselor)
- Certificate of Finance (must show $64,540 in current account)
- Bank statement or letter on bank letterhead verifying the above claimed amount is on deposit in a current account
International45010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45010 USD per year during 48 months.
National45010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45010 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Atherton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.