In so doing, the faculty and staff of Photography program at the University of La Verne work to support and inspire the next generation of artists and leaders—ensuring that once they earn their degrees, they enter the world as engaged, independent, self-directed artists, scholars and citizens.
Within our department we promote exploration and push students to work outside their comfort zones, asserting that they “must become comfortable with being uncomfortable.” This basic philosophy empowers students to gain new perspectives and modes of creation through stretching themselves technically and conceptually to further expand and advance their artistic practice and education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analog Photography
- Digital Photography
- History of Photography
- Staff Photography
- Studio Lighting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The University of La Verne is on rolling admission. Applications received after the priority deadlines will be considered as space permits.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media View 1962 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission and Application Fee. Complete an application using the La Verne Application for Admission or the Common Application and submit the non-refundable $50 application fee or application fee waiver if you have one.
- Personal Statement. The personal statement essay allows us to learn a little more about you. Essay topics can be found in the application.
- Official High School Transcripts. Submit your transcripts to the Office of Admission. We will accept unofficial transcripts for admission consideration, but we will need final official transcripts directly from your school once you graduate.
- Letter of Recommendation (Optional). One letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor where you are currently enrolled or most recently attended. You can find recommendation forms in the application.
- SAT or ACT Test Scores (Optional).
International44700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22350 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National44700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22350 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.