This interdisciplinary E-Commerce program is jointly offered by the Department of Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science from from University of La Verne and by the College of Business and Public Management to prepare students for careers in electronic commerce.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Informational Technology
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Economic Theories and Issues
- Business Statistics
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Electronic Commerce
- Publishing on the Web
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The University of La Verne is on rolling admission. Applications received after the priority deadlines will be considered as space permits.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Informatics & Information Sciences Commerce View 1971 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission and Application Fee. Complete an application using the La Verne Application for Admission or the Common Application and submit the non-refundable $50 application fee or application fee waiver if you have one.
- Personal Statement. The personal statement essay allows us to learn a little more about you. Essay topics can be found in the application.
- Official High School Transcripts. Submit your transcripts to the Office of Admission. We will accept unofficial transcripts for admission consideration, but we will need final official transcripts directly from your school once you graduate.
- Letter of Recommendation (Optional). One letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor where you are currently enrolled or most recently attended. You can find recommendation forms in the application.
- SAT or ACT Test Scores (Optional).
International44700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22350 USD per semester during 48 months.
National44700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22350 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for La Verne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.