At Production Management - Fashion and Related Industries from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY you'll learn analytical and conceptual problem solving, effective communication techniques, and computer skills in advanced industry-related systems and software. In classes taught by practicing professionals in the field, you will gain invaluable hands-on experience as well as theoretical knowledge.
Graduates with Production Management - Fashion and Related Industries from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY will:
- work on cutting edge equipment in facilities modeled on those in the industry.
- gain an indispensable background in manufacturing as well as experience they can use to enter the job market or pursue an advanced degree.
- master the product development process.
- Information Systems: Case Analysis
- Manufacturing: Equipment Analysis
- Strategies of Business Communication
- Cutting Room Processes
- Color and Light
- Product Costing
- Quantitative Methods
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Management of Creative Industries View 31 other Bachelors in Management of Creative Industries in United States
- File the SUNY Application Online
- Admissions Essay
- School Transcripts
- English Proficiency
- U.S. equivalency of your credential(s)
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) strong B average
- An English translation for all documents, where applicable
International15870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7935 USD per semester during 48 months.
National15870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7935 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State5290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2645 USD per semester during 48 months.
- In-state: $3,585 per semester
- Out-of-state: $10,846 per semester
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.