At Packaging Design from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY you'll learn how to combine marketing information with an understanding of people, culture, and the consumer mindset. Most importantly, you will graduate with the specialized experience and the portfolio you need to join this compelling global discipline.
Graduates with Packaging Design from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY will:
- employ research and problem-solving methodology that apply analytical, critical, and strategic thinking skills;
- utilize a design process that takes into consideration packaging design principles, innovation, creativity, and sustainability;
- apply advanced design and technological abilities;
- create design solutions that exemplify packaging design effectiveness in diverse consumer brand platforms; and
- apply oral and written abilities across all aspects of brand communication (presentation, portfolio and design projects) and business communications.
- Packaging Design Process
- Packaging Design Studio
- Typography for Brand Packaging
- Computer Graphics for Packaging Design
- Brand Identity Design for Consumer Products
- Explorations in 3D
- Strategic Design Studio
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Art History View 1294 other Bachelors in Design in United States
- File the SUNY Application Online
- Admissions Essay
- School Transcripts
- English Proficiency
- U.S. equivalency of your credential(s)
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) strong B average
- An English translation for all documents, where applicable
International15870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7935 USD per semester during 48 months.
National15870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7935 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State5290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2645 USD per semester during 48 months.
- In-state: $3,585 per semester
- Out-of-state: $10,846 per semester
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.