During International Trade and Marketing for the Fashion Industries from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY you'll study international finance, business strategies, fashion law, and market research strategies. Classroom studies are supplemented with visits to corporate, customs, finance, and government offices.
Graduates with International Trade and Marketing for the Fashion Industries from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY will be skilled in the following:
- Professionalism/Ethics: Students will cite their sources of information in order to submit assignments for ethical assessment.
- Decision Making: Students will solve international trade and marketing business challenges and make decisions in the best interest of companies and stakeholders in the global fashion and creative sectors.
- Communication: Students will communicate effectively through accepted business practices associated with the fashion and creative industries.
- Technology: Students will use technology to complement and present their knowledge and ideas in the global fashion and creative business environment.
- Critical Thinking: Students will gather, analyze, differentiate, and evaluate information to make sound decisions related to key management issues.
- Global Perspective: Students will apply knowledge of the political, legal, ethical, cultural, quality assurance, transportation, technological, and customs issues as well as implement strategies associated with global trade and marketing.
- Management/Teamwork: Students will work independently and in teams, using leadership and interpersonal skills to complete projects and other assessment methods according to relevant business practices.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Trade
- International Business Transactions
- Statistical Analysis
- Global Sourcing
- Global Marketing
- Import/Export Regulations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods International Business View 144 other Bachelors in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United States
- File the SUNY Application Online
- Admissions Essay
- School Transcripts
- English Proficiency: TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, or Duolingo English Test (effective June 2020) Score
- SAT and ACT Scores
- GPA with a strong B average
- F-1 Status
International21692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21692 USD per year during 48 months.
National21692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21692 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7170 USD per year during 48 months.
AAS tuition: for national students 5,290 USD and 15,870 USD for international.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.