At Fashion Business Management from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY course offerings in market research, financial and assortment planning, and e-commerce broaden your global perspective. Courses use technology and high-tech software applications used by major retailers.
Graduates with Fashion Business Management from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY will be skilled in the following:
- Business Fundamentals: Students will be able to make informed decisions utilizing current technology and business methodology to assess, analyze and solve current and predicted situations and opportunities connected to Fashion Business Management.
- Communication: Students will be able to effectively express judgments, and propose and support innovative business decisions through coherent written and verbal skills, utilizing the proper industry terminology.
- Globalism: Students will have the ability to assess markets, make buys, manage production, communicate business needs and identify changing supply chain scenarios in a global workplace environment.
- Technology: Students will combine innovative thinking and technological competence to develop, assess and present business information using various sources including the Internet, secondary databases and other tools as well as proficiency in specific computer skills such as Microsoft Excel.
- Research and Critical Thinking: Through innovative and resourceful research of primary, secondary and tertiary data, students will be able to evaluate and process information gathered to arrive at decisions which are both sound and creative and which demonstrate analytical thought.
- Product Commercialization: Students will demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the functions of product development, the merchandising of a line, the merchandising of a department, and the supporting marketing mechanisms.
- Retailing/ Wholesaling: Students will gain knowledge of the mechanics required for interaction between the wholesale and retail parts of the business and will be able to interact professionally with retail and wholesale executives to solidify that knowledge and make career choices.
- Financial Assortment and Planning
- Leadership Development for Retailing
- Information Systems: Case Analysis
- Strategies of Business Communication
- Data Analysis for Business Applications
- Statistics, Machine Learning, and Data Mining
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
97-124 if you choose 2 year AAS option
DisciplinesManagement Studies Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 183 other Bachelors in Fashion Design in United States
- File the SUNY Application Online
- Admissions Essay
- School Transcripts
- English Proficiency
- U.S. equivalency of your credential(s)
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) strong B average
- An English translation for all documents, where applicable
International15870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7935 USD per semester during 36 months.
National15870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7935 USD per semester during 36 months.
In-State5290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2645 USD per semester during 36 months.
- In-state: $3585 per sem
- Out-of-state: $10846 per sem
- AAS - Res.: $220 / OOS: $661 per cred
- Bachelor - Res.: $299 / OOS: $904 per cred
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.