For students with strong foreign language skills, the Bachelor of Arts in Translation and Interpreting is designed to prepare individuals for work in government, business, industry, NGO's and faith-based organizations; to work in translation agencies or as freelance translators; or as preparation for graduate programs in translation and interpretation.
- Students in the Translation and Interpreting program from will be introduced to the basics of translation theory, moral and ethical considerations, consecutive and simultaneous interpreting as well as the "tools of the trade."
- Students will have opportunity to apply their skills in service learning within the community and in other real-world scenarios.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Phonetics and Conversation
- Spanish Composition
- Business Spanish
- Intermediate and Advanced Translation
- Intermediate and Advance Interpreting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTranslation & Interpreting Linguistics View 1435 other Bachelors in Linguistics in United States
- $35 application fee (U.S. Dollars)—waived if completed online!
- High school diploma, transcript, and/or national secondary school certificate, official college transcript(s)*, along with a certified translated English copy.
- TOEFL or IELTS or UCEDA C1 CERTIFICATION or official ACT/SAT score(s), GAOKAO for Chinese students.
- Interview with an ESL instructor, if necessary, to determine fluency.
- Financial Guarantee Form.
- Valid passport.
- Official immunization records.
International29700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29700 USD per year during 48 months.
National29700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29700 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.