The graduates from the Graphic and Media Design programme at Marymount University are employed in the high-demand fileds in graphic communication and media design at corporations, government agencies, design studios, advertising agencies, book magazine and newspaper publisher, web and mobile app developers, exhibit design and video and motion graphic production companies.
Many of our graduates continue our program’s mission of designing for change by pursuing careers with national and international nonprofit organizations dedicated to the betterment of environment, social justice, and cultural and historic preservation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History of Graphic Design
- Publication Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Priority deadline - 1 March
DisciplinesGraphic Design Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 190 other Bachelors in Media Management in United States
All applicants must submit the following items to be considered for admission:
- a completed application form with the nonrefundable application fee of $40
- the recommendation form completed by a high school counselor or other appropriate school official
- evidence of graduation or expected graduation from an accredited high school (Marymount will also consider on a case-by-case basis students who have participated in an approved home-school program)
- a high school transcript showing academic performance and a minimum of 15 high school credits in preparatory courses
International34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34200 USD per year during 48 months.
National34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34200 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Arlington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.