Criminal Justice at Marymount University is distinctive in its combined emphasis of introductory professional skills and theoretical foundations.
Graduates with Criminal Justice at Marymount University will:
- work with, and learn from, leaders at regional and national criminal justice agencies.
- be prepared to pursue professional careers in crime scene search and criminal investigation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Juvenile Justice
- The Criminal Justice System
- Deviant Behavior
- Applied Research Methods
- Criminal Justice Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Priority deadline - 1st March
DisciplinesCriminal Law Legal Studies Criminology View 534 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
- Official transcripts and translations in English
- Official Test Scores
- Demonstration of English Language Proficiency
- Average GPA of 3.26 on a 4.0 scale
- Completed application
- $50 nonrefundable application fee
- One letter of recommendation is required; preferably from a school counselor or teacher
- One personal essay is required, the topic is your choice
International34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34200 USD per year during 48 months.
National34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34200 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Arlington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.