The Intelligence and Security Studies program at The Citadel - The Military College of South Carolina consists of 15 courses (45 credit hours) offered by various academic units at The Citadel. In order to provide students with a broad-based liberal arts education, the major is highly interdisciplinary.
This major seeks to develop each student’s capabilities for critical thinking and systematic analysis and is designed to increase the student’s knowledge of effective leadership for national security.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Intelligence Studies
- Homeland Security
- Advanced Analytics
- Intelligence Collection Systems and Programs
- Intelligence Support to Military Operations
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics IT Security Terrorism & Security View 105 other Masters in Terrorism & Security in United States
- Online Application
- Completed a degree equivalent to an American baccalaureate degree.
- Have academic credentials officially evaluated by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) and sent directly from that organization to The Citadel Graduate College office.
- Meet all the admission criteria for the desired graduate degree program.
- Submit an official TOEFL score if native language is not English. The minimum acceptable score is 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, or 79 internet-based applicants may be exempt from the TOEFL requirement if the applicant has a minimum of 2 years of course study, with a 3.0 or higher GPA, from an institution where English is the native language
International53656 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53656 USD per year during 48 months.
National53656 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53656 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State30400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30400 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Charleston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.