At Lander University, we work closely with public school officials to maintain a curriculum that enables you to obtain the knowledge and skills needed to meet the challenges of teaching. As an Early Childhood Education student in our teacher education program, you'll take a sequence of courses from general education, specialized content, professional education and a series of field experiences that culminate with student teaching.
All teacher education programs at Lander University are guided by Lander’s conceptual framework for teacher education. The framework is built on the conceptual model of the “Professional Educator” as one who demonstrates these Learner Outcomes:
The Professional Educator
- integrates content knowledge and skills of scholarly inquiry to teach all students;
- plans, provides, and assesses learning experiences that are supported by research, knowledge of best practice and professional standards;
- communicates and collaborates with diverse populations (students, educators, families and community members) exhibiting professional behaviors and dispositions; and
- engages in reflection and professional development to foster student learning and inform instructional decisions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Humanities and Fine Arts
- Behavioral and Social Perspectives
- Scientific and Mathematical Reasoning
- Approved Mathematics
- Approved Foreign Language
- Approved General Education Electives
- General Education
- Behavioral Science
- Logic & Analytical Thought
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 3542 other Bachelors in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Create an account and complete the online application
- Submit your official high school transcript
- Submit your official SAT or ACT scores (test optional)
- Recommendations are accepted, but not required
- Lander accepts Advanced Placement (AP) (PDF), International Baccalaureate (IB) (PDF) and Dual Enrollment credit. Please note that an official score report for AP or IB credit or a transcript from the college awarding dual enrollment credit must be submitted for credit.
- Official GED scores from testing center and GED Certificate (if applicable)
International20300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10150 USD per semester during 48 months.
National20300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10150 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5850 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.