The Business Administration - Financial Services curriculum at the Lander University is designed to give students a solid foundation in the industry segment and will include insights of subject matter professors, respected practicing professionals and representative industry groups. Anticipated growth in employment opportunities in the financial services businesses, will provide graduates opportunities to become industry professionals and leaders for the 21st century.
Lander College of Business graduates will:
- be effective oral and written communicators
- understand the fundamental concepts of teamwork and demonstrate the ability to work in teams
- have a clear perception of business ethics
- possess business knowledge
- be capable problem solvers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Humanities and Fine Arts
- Approved Behavioral and Social Perspectives elective
- Approved Lab Science
- Approved Foreign Language
- Approved General Education Electives
- Business Elective
- Emphasis elective
- Additional Electives
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 1081 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Create an account and complete the online application
- Submit your official high school transcript
- Submit your official SAT or ACT scores (test optional)
- Recommendations are accepted, but not required
- Lander accepts Advanced Placement (AP) (PDF), International Baccalaureate (IB) (PDF) and Dual Enrollment credit. Please note that an official score report for AP or IB credit or a transcript from the college awarding dual enrollment credit must be submitted for credit.
- Official GED scores from testing center and GED Certificate (if applicable)
International20300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10150 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National20300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10150 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
In-State11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5850 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.