Additionally, the web is integrated across the entire program, beginning with the very first course. Through core courses, you will also be given an essential foundation in programming, database administration, networking, and microcomputer systems. And a full-semester internship will give you the hands-on experience employers are seeking.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
By taking the Information Technology - Web Development program at Alfred State College SUNY College of Technology you will:
- Produce dynamically functional software with web development and scripting languages.
- Perform full life cycle of web software development.
- Create and use a database with appropriate web design principles.
- Produce functional web applications using web composing software.
- Analyze and create interface design.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot basic hardware.
- Identify and utilize business principles and problem-solving techniques.
- Demonstrate and use managerial principles of business.
- Demonstrate knowledge of multiple areas within the liberal arts arena.
- Apply accumulated knowledge and skills in an actual industry environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Programming
- Microcomputer Systems
- Database Appl and Programng
- Web Page Development
- Statistical Methods & Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 237 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must possess a recognized high school diploma or its equivalent (please note that distance learning degrees/diplomas do not satisfy this requirement for New York State residents). Verification must be supplied to the Admissions Office. A score of 2700 or better on the TASC exam or a 2500 on the GED exam is needed for consideration.
- Applications are evaluated individually using a "holistic review" to make the best decision for both the applicant and the college. A variety of factors are considered (e.g., individual program requirements, standardized test scores, letters of recommendation, strength of academic program, and extracurricular activities).
- To be considered for admission into programs taught on the Alfred campus, the recommended overall high school average is a 75. For programs taught in the School of Applied Technology (Wellsville campus), the recommended overall average is a 72.
International16980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16980 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National16980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16980 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State7070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7070 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.