After completing the course work, you will have a strong foundation to obtain professional certification in: Cisco Certified Network Association (CCNA), CCNA Security, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, CompTIA A+, and Network+. Core courses will also provide you with a foundation in other essential areas, including web server administration, programming, database applications, and microcomputer systems. And a full-semester internship will give you the hands-on experience employers are looking for.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- By taking the Information Technology - Network Administration program at Alfred State College SUNY College of Technology you will demonstrate troubleshooting strategies and techniques with a variety of networking problems.
- Identify and configure a variety of networking topologies and protocols.
- Demonstrate effective network operation and management.
- Install and configure both client and server networking software.
- Demonstrate effective network design for LAN and WAN.
- Install and configure web, database, file, and application servers.
- Develop and implement effective security and disaster recovery systems and policies.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and procedures for network management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of multiple areas within the liberal arts arena.
- Apply accumulated knowledge and skills in an actual industry environment.
- Identify and utilize business principles and problem-solving techniques.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Programming
- Microcomputer Systems
- Database Appl and Programming
- Web Page Development
- Linux/Unix Admin and Scripting
- Essentials of Info Security
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 237 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must possess a recognized high school diploma or its equivalent (please note that distance learning degrees/diplomas do not satisfy this requirement for New York State residents). Verification must be supplied to the Admissions Office. A score of 2700 or better on the TASC exam or a 2500 on the GED exam is needed for consideration.
- Applications are evaluated individually using a "holistic review" to make the best decision for both the applicant and the college. A variety of factors are considered (e.g., individual program requirements, standardized test scores, letters of recommendation, strength of academic program, and extracurricular activities).
- To be considered for admission into programs taught on the Alfred campus, the recommended overall high school average is a 75. For programs taught in the School of Applied Technology (Wellsville campus), the recommended overall average is a 72.
International16980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16980 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National16980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16980 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State7070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7070 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.