Our experiential education classes help students to think like an entrepreneur, build confidence, engage in real world cases, and create their own destiny. Taught by experts in the industry and scholars with entrepreneurial experience, the Entrepreneurship and Innovation courses are uniquely tied to the extensive entrepreneurial ecosystem of the Twin Cities and the nation. Study Entrepreneurship and Innovation with us, either online or on-campus at Metropolitan State University. You will also:
- expand your career options and competitiveness,
- be exposed to a broad range of community experts that further supplement their education, career options, and resources,
- learn about the functional areas of organizations and how to manage them effectively, and
- apply communication, problem-solving, ethical reasoning and teamwork skills to diverse organizations, consistent with the College of Management undergraduate student learning outcomes.
Student outcomesAs a graduate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, you will be able to:
- apply an entrepreneurial mindset to processes of innovation,
- integrate entrepreneurship concepts and skills to develop a feasibility plan, and
- develop detailed components of a comprehensive business plan in support of a new venture launch.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Principles of Finance
- Management Principles and Practices
- Principles of Management Information Systems
- Marketing Principles
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship View 303 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency
- Photocopy of passport (picture page, page with expiration date)
- Photocopy, if available, of visa page and I-94, clearly indicating the port of entry
- International home address and phone numbers - if you only have a P.O. box, more information is needed (i.e., street name, house number or section of town or rural areas)
International14340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 478 USD per credit during 48 months.
National14340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 478 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State7020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 234 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.