The Marketing curriculum at Shenandoah University is aligned with contemporary marketing trends, industrial needs and marketing management skills practiced today. The purpose of a course in this area is to educate the student in terminology and concepts of the highly sophisticated areas of marketing management.
The school strives to provide an opportunity for students to participate in actual marketing problems as they are confronted by various types of organizations.
Career and Salary Examples for Business Administration Marketing Majors:
- Marketing Director: $36,614 – $122,449
- Sales Director: $122,000
- Account Manager, Sales: $63,500
- Web Content Editor: $46,200
- Copywriter: $45,000
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Research & Development
- Marketing Communications
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing & Brand Strategy
- International Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing View 900 other Bachelors in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need to complete the undergraduate application for international admissions.
- Have your former high school send an official transcript directly to Shenandoah University’s Office of Admissions. If an institution is unable to send original documents, you must have an appropriate school official certify that the copy is an official copy with a stamp and signature.
- All transcripts from non-U.S. institutions must also be submitted for an academic credential evaluation to obtain equivalency information regarding courses, credits, grades and degrees earned.
- All applicants must demonstrate English proficiency
- Please complete the Supplemental Application for International Students and provide financial documentation in order to start the process of obtaining an I-20.
International32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
National32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.