The Healthcare Management program is a great choice if you want a career in health care, but aren’t sure if medical school is right for you. It’s also the perfect choice if you’re an entrepreneur-minded student who wants to combine your business skills with your passion for helping others.
The program is small and focused, so you’ll receive individual attention from experienced professionals. The curriculum will prepare you for graduate studies, as well as careers ranging from managing small medical clinics or health care practitioner offices to roles such as CEO of a large hospital.
Career and Salary Examples for Healthcare Management Majors:
- Practice Manager: $54,045
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative: $84,400
- Laboratory Manager: $61,576
- Office Manager:$50,455
- Human Resources (HR) Manager: $41,212 – $100,500
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Education
- Non-Business Electives
- Business Core
- Healthcare Management Core
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management View 466 other Bachelors in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need to complete the undergraduate application for international admissions.
- Have your former high school send an official transcript directly to Shenandoah University’s Office of Admissions. If an institution is unable to send original documents, you must have an appropriate school official certify that the copy is an official copy with a stamp and signature.
- All transcripts from non-U.S. institutions must also be submitted for an academic credential evaluation to obtain equivalency information regarding courses, credits, grades and degrees earned.
- All applicants must demonstrate English proficiency
- Please complete the Supplemental Application for International Students and provide financial documentation in order to start the process of obtaining an I-20.
International32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
National32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.